Healthcare Exhibition - KIHE 2019: demonstration of scientific and practical medicine and pharmaceutics
On May 15th-17th, 2019 Almaty will hold one of the most expected business events in the field of medicine and pharmaceutics of Central Asia - the 26th Kazakhstan International Healthcare Exhibition - KIHE 2019.
More than 25 years KIHE is one of the most significant demonstration platforms of achievements in the field of medicine and pharmaceutics of Central Asia and annually it gathers physicians of different categories, pharmacists, representatives of state agencies and businesses from different countries.
More than 100 companies from Belarus, Hungary, Germany, India, Kazakhstan, China, Latvia, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, and Finland have already confirmed their participation in this year's KIHE Exhibition, among them there are producers and suppliers of medical equipment, devices, consumables for clinics and laboratories; medical products of various applications; equipment for production, packaging, and labeling of pharmaceutical devices and so on.
During three days participants and visitors will enjoy the intense business program. Today organizers have already defined main events where the most acute items will be considered.
On May 15th, AlmatyMedInvest Forum will discuss the issues regarding the public and private partnership, Digital Kazakhstan state program, and export of medical services. Among the speakers, there will be representatives of the Ministry of Healthcare of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan center for the public-private partnership, Republican center of electronic healthcare, heads of clinics and laboratories, as well as foreign experts.
May 16th will see the Conference "State and prospects for development of the pharmaceutical industry in Kazakhstan", where specialists will discuss issues on creation of a common market of drugs, labeling, and movement of drugs. Besides, the representatives of public agencies and businesspeople will define the main directions for the development of the domestic pharmaceutical industry.
Also, on May 16th, there will be practical workshops “Neurosurgical treatment of epilepsy”, “Neurodegenerative diseases” and “Modern trends of diagnostics and treatment”. The co-organizer of these events is the StandardNeuro clinic from Kazakhstan. Local and foreign specialists will make reports as follows:
- Nazira Assanovna Zharkinbekova - Ph.D.(Medicine), Head of Department of Neurology of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (Shymkent)
- Eduardo Tolosa – Professor of Neurology, Director of the Parkinson’s Research Program of the Institute of Biomedical Researches of the University of Barcelona, Spain, Chief Consultant in the Department of Parkinson’s disease and movement abnormalities of the University's clinic in Barcelona.
- Henry Houlden – Professor of Neurology and Neurogenetics, head of the Neurogenetic laboratory of the University College of London, Great Britain.
- Rauan Bogdanovich Kaiyrzhanov - UCL Ph.D. student, Head of the Center of Movement Abnormalities of StandardNeuro clinic (Almaty).
- Chingiz Sakayevich Shashkin - Ph.D. (Medicine), functional neurosurgeon, Head of StandardNeuro clinic (Almaty)
- Victor Alexeyevich Chadayev - Ph.D. (Medicine), neurologist, epileptologist, Head of the Laboratory of Pre-Surgical Diagnostics of Epilepsy in the St.Lukу Clinic (Moscow).
On May 17th, the organizers of KIHE 2019, together with the Republican Centre of Healthcare Development and Fund of the social medical insurance will held the workshop on the statutory free medical assistance and expected changes in the mandatory social medical insurance, the role of insurance business in the enhancement of availability of the qualitative medical aid.
Traditionally, Healthcare Exhibition KIHE 2019 will become a platform to showcase scientific and practical medicine and pharmaceutics, as well as a place for business communication of specialists.
Annually, KIHE is held with the official support of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Akimat of Almaty city, Municipal State Establishment “Department of Public Health of Almaty city”, Association of International Pharmaceutical Producers in the Republic of Kazakhstan and Eurasian Medical Association.
General Partner of KIHE 2019 Exhibition is “OrdaMed Central Asia” LLP, Registration Partner - MedExpert Eurasia LLP.
The organizer of the event is Iteca company together with its international partner ITE Group Plc (Great Britain).
You can find detailed information about the exhibition and its business program on website kihe.kz